Water Transfer Film is gravure-printed with a graphic image to be transferred onto an object. Ideal use to decorate items on three-dimensional surfaces by using a hydro tank/a vat of water. It is suitable to apply on any types of substrates including plastics, fiberglass, ceramics, metal and wood.
Steps to do:
- Spray SAMURAI Epoxy Surfacer 2K04.
- When the surfacer layer is completely dry, apply SAMURAI paint color as a top coat.
- Cut the water transfer film into desired measurement. Tape the edges of the film and slit the four corners to avoid folding.
- Place the water transfer film on the water and wait 2-3 minutes. Make sure the film become flat and static in the water.
- Spray SAMURAI Activator evenly on the surface of film to dissolve it into a liquid and activate a bonding agent.
- Immerse the object in water slowly to transfer the printed image onto the form of your object.
- Let it dry a while, rinse with water slowly to remove the glue.
- Let it dry completely, apply with multiple thin layers of SAMURAI 2K Top Coat Clear.